Here at The Commercial Flooring Company we are pleased to confirm that we have been awarded a place on the London School Framework programme with our client Bowmer and Kirkland. Initially, we have been selected to carry out the full flooring package on two schools. The George Mitchell School in Leyton will commence on site on April 2017 while the Mawney Foundation School in Romford will commence on site in September 2017.
The package of works will include a full preparation service firstly, followed by the install of over 5000m2 of various floor coverings. The services and products being used are as follows:
- Mechanical Preparation, One Coat DPM and Smoothing Compound
- Burmatex Tivoli Carpet Tiles
- Burmatex Cordiale Carpet Tiles
- Burmatex Grimebuster 50 Matting
- Tarkett Safetred Universal Vinyl Sheet
- Tarkett Safetred Universal Plus Vinyl Sheet
- Tarkett Contract Wood Vinyl Sheet
- Tarkett Eclipse Vinyl Sheet
- Tarkett Omnisport Sports Flooring Various skirting and staircase details
Bowmer and Kirkland have the potential to pick up more schemes on the framework over the next few years, and as part of that framework now we hope to move forward with them on many more projects. Keep an eye on our twitterand LinkedIn feeds for regular updates on how things are going.