The Commercial Flooring Company put Health and Safety as a top priority within our business. We understand how important it is to ensure the business and our workforce meet all current legislation. We are a pre-qualified contractor who hold accreditations within the SSIP scheme, which include Constructionline and Acclaim. All of our workforce hold the relevant CSCS cards with an approved NVQ with our associated trade. Our site supervisors all hold their SSSTS certificates along with asbestos awareness training. Having the above ensures that our clients have the understanding that when the Commercial Flooring Company are working in their projects they are able to deliver a project in a safe manner. Directors of the company hold overall responsibility for health and safety at work and will ensure adequate resources are available for the operation and monitoring of the companyǯs health and safety policy.
The Directors will:
- Insist upon positive approach to safety for all levels of management and employees.
- Monitor and record the safety performance of the company.
- Investigate and report all accidents/incidents and where applicable are reported under RIDDOR.
- Revise and amend the Health and Safety Policy when and where required.
- Will review the training needs of all employees as part of the periodic review of the Company Policy on Health and Safety.
- Lead by example with regard to wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Guarantee sufficient financial provision for the implementation of the company safety policy.
Our Statement of general policy is:
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and to provide so far as is reasonably practicable control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- To engage and consult with employees on day to day health and safety conditions and provide advise and supervision for the prevention of accidents and work-related occupational ill health.
- To provide adequate training and instruction to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- To implement emergency procedure namely procedures for the evacuation in the event of fire or other significant incident.
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, plant, equipment and machinery.
- To review and revise this policy every 12 months or sooner if work activities or organisation significantly changes.
- The responsibility of Health and Safety within the organisation is the Nathan Ware and our advisors, namely Nick Lack of B Safe whose details are available at our office.